Grizzly, Panda, and Care! Like...a care bear! :) If I hadn't looked carefully in the pictures I would've assumed that someone on the beach was bear-naked, but that would be scandalous. :)
I didn't think I miss you guys this much, but apparently I do. When I watched the video I may or may not have shed a tear or two. Wow. I think your next vacations needs to be in CT.
Oh, but other than that I greatly enjoyed my time watching the video. Especially the tentatively rad statement and the dune discussion. And I sort of felt like I met Crystal, which was also awesome.
8 comments:
Grizzly, Panda, and Care! Like...a care bear! :) If I hadn't looked carefully in the pictures I would've assumed that someone on the beach was bear-naked, but that would be scandalous. :)
A t-shirt: the shape California with hands on hips saying, "Don't Tread On M[y Dunes]."
Janae, you totally win the prize.
LJ, done and done.
I didn't think I miss you guys this much, but apparently I do. When I watched the video I may or may not have shed a tear or two. Wow. I think your next vacations needs to be in CT.
A: did you get that Lotto shirt from me? and B: One of those bears was definitely a bi-polar bear.
Ahhhh, Beirut. And I miss you guys. We must get some together-ness.
You lied. There was reading.
Oh, but other than that I greatly enjoyed my time watching the video. Especially the tentatively rad statement and the dune discussion. And I sort of felt like I met Crystal, which was also awesome.
Post a Comment