Friday, April 22, 2011
Lighting Ben on Fire
Before we got married (back in July 2008), Ben had a Bachelor Party, like many men do. Unlike many men, however, there were no immodest women and no alcohol at this party. It was tradition in his group of friends to watch a dumb movie (the dumber, the better), to eat lots of food, and to drink lots of rootbeer. It was also tradition for the bride-to-be to crash the party and do something silly in front of all the guys. As a graduate student in chemistry, I knew my performance had to involve fire. I found this video and thought I would finally post it on our blog. I'm so grateful that Ben still married me:)
Labels:
Bachelor Party,
fire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that I know every voice in the background. Ahhhhhhhh.....
Also, I'm pretty sure yours was the greatest stunt ever done. SO AWERSOME
I want to be a chemistry nerd
Post a Comment