Easter this year was wonderful. On Saturday Ben and I went to the temple and then we made cinnamon rolls. The perfect day. We dyed eggs later that evening. Tommy had a blast with this. He dyed at least nine of the twelve eggs I had prepared. Lily and I dyed one pink egg together. Ben and Tommy experimented at the end with mixing different colors. Just so you know, orange and green make a really gross color of brown together. Definitely not meant to be.
We had all been fighting off colds for several days, but that Saturday really did me in. By the end of the day I was so sick and tired that I lay in bed sobbing and moaning, "I can't do it anymore." Ben asked what I couldn't do anymore. My response: "Life!" I was serious, too. Luckily, Easter morning I decided I could do life for at least one more day. Tommy woke up excited and ready to search for his basket and the hidden eggs. It was so fun to see his delight when he found them. We had a great morning together, ate cinnamon rolls, and sent Ben and Tommy off to church. Lily and I were too sick to go to church so we stayed home and slept. When the boys got home I dressed Lily up in her Easter dress and we took some pictures. I'm pretty sure our kids are the cutest kids in the whole world. Sorry everyone else.




1 comment:
well-- i will give it to you-- your kids are pretty darn cute! especially in their Easter clothes. :) sounds like a busy time! Will just joined LA fitness-- I told him he should go check out your cycling class (because aqua aerobics would so not happen ever. haha) I hope you're fully recovered from your cold now!
Post a Comment