Isn't this a great blackmail photo for later?
Sunday, June 24, 2012
"I Just Can't Keep My Fingers Out Of It!"
This is what people (strangers and friends alike) say about Tommy's hair all the time. One lady at the temple this week told me his hair looked like "spun gold." The curls, the color, the thickness...it's every doting woman's dream. Luckily I've been running my fingers through his curly locks ever since they grew in so Tommy doesn't seem to mind for now if a stranger comes up and starts caressing his noggin. This week he wanted to wear a hair bow "just like Lily." He picked these two and told me he looked like the Hippy Van from Cars (Filmore). I guess he is blue and yellow! Way to wear hair bows and still retain your incredible masculinity, Tommy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment