 |
| Thanks, Sadie, for the swimsuit! |
Here are a few pictures of my kiddos taken in the past week. Aren't they cute? Tommy is quickly turning into a little man. He is learning how to read, he no longer uses Pull-Ups at night, and he knows how to get himself completely dressed. The other morning I left at about 6:30 am to do some shopping. When I got home at 7:30 he met at the door and proudly announced, "I went potty and got dressed all by myself!" Every mother's dream. He is very stubborn, which is good and bad. The stubbornness pushes him to do things like dress himself and put on his own seatbelt, but it also makes it difficult when I need him to hurry faster or do something that he doesn't want to do. Take this picture, for example. We were going swimming at a friend's house and it was a struggle to get sunblock on him. So when he put his shirt, his shoes, and his sunglasses on all by himself and all backwards, I just had to laugh and take a picture rather than insist he do it the "right" way. Some things just don't matter:)
 |
| Thanks to Jamie for the shoes and headband, and to Sharene for the dress! |
Lily is a delight to have in our family. She is truly a baby that makes me want to have more babies. She is not crawling yet (gratefully), but she can sit by herself happily for 30 minutes sometimes and play. She loves to growl at me and she loves to laugh. She is getting more and more into solid foods. Tommy always gives her a taste of his popsicle or sucker and even lets her have a bite of his sandwich or an apple. Those two are so cute together. It makes me really happy to know that they
love adore each other.
 |
| No, Lily, you don't push that button. |
 |
| We went to the Dinosaur Museum this week and the kids hid in this awesome cave. |
2 comments:
I agree that your kids are very adorable!
So cute. You are a cute mom too! :)
Post a Comment