Sunday, September 2, 2012

Floating Baby Collar?

I was browsing Amazon today looking for some swimming stuff for my kids and was amazed to find this. I can just imagine what the engineers were thinking: "I know, babies can't swim on their own so let's design this collar made of plastic and attach it to their necks! They'll swim in no time, if they don't get strangled or suffocate first!" Seriously? I'll just stick to life jackets and kickboards, thank you very much.

3 comments:

Andrea Johnson said...

Wow. That's terrible. How is it even on the market?

Emily said...

But, here's a weird thing. It looks like it is a knock-off of another brand, Swimava. And that product has almost all 5 star reviews.

So random. I had never even heard of that sort of thing before, and it seems like something I would never want to use.

Doug & Randi said...

that thing looks creepy!