Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spring Training

I'm going back through our older entries and finding drafts that are all ready to post. I guess you actually have to press the "Publish" button for it to show up on the blog, don't you?

In April we went to a Spring Training game at the Goodyear Ballpark. It's a fun chance to see major league baseball teams play without having to spend much money. We sat on the grass and bought ice cream. It was one of the first hot days of the season, which was unfortunate. I kept Lily in the shade of my body for most of the time. We had a great time, though. We played in the grass, took walks around the stadium, and ate homemade gourmet sandwiches. When we left Tommy said, "We should always buy ice cream when we go to the game." Yes we should, Tommy, yes we should.

No comments: