Monday, June 24, 2013
Video Palooza!
Here are several videos of our cute kids. I suspect mostly the grandparents will be interested in these, but they will put a smile on your face whoever you are :) Enjoy!
Lily finally started walking just short of turning 17 months. Once she decided to do it she really took off without falling down much. This video captures a few of her first consecutive steps. She took steps prior to this, but every time I whipped out my camera she would stop walking, sit down, and smile for the camera. Also, as a side note, she does occasionally wear clothes, but many of our videos are taken in the evening after she has smeared dinner all over her shirt :)
Here is Lily conversing with me in the tub. These little conversations occur quite often. She has a lot to say and I feel cheated that I don't understand a word of it! At least not yet.
This was filmed while we were waiting for a bus on a rainy morning. Lily discovered that walking through puddles is actually really fun. Good thing we live where puddles abound!
While we were at the park Lily started climbing on these little steps, holding both hands high in the air, and squeeking. She did this spontaneously without any prompting. As far as I can tell this idea originated in her own little mind, but it bears a vague resemblance to a gymnast sticking her landing.
And who can resist the uninhibited dancing of children? Seriously, too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment