A couple of weeks ago we went to the Waffle Window in SE Portland. It was our first time walking the chic street of Hawthorne. It did not disappoint. They actually hand you waffles through a window.
Tommy got a waffle with Nutella on it. I went all out and ordered the chocolate sundae waffle. And Ben got bacon on his. Sadly, Lily just had to share with the rest of us. We talked about waffles for days after that. Who talks about waffles, you ask? Those who eat at the Waffle Window.
I still can't believe we traveled for over an hour to get waffles. They were good, but gosh, an hour?
On our walk to the bus stop to get home we moseyed through Sunnyside to get a feel for the neighborhood. We ran into this fun park. Even though it was a chilly day, we had a great time playing.
We haven't been doing much else lately. Just eating waffles. I love this picture of the kids in their footie jammies. All bathed and cozy warm for the night. They wouldn't sit still and pose for me so this is the best I have. I think Ben was watching "My Little Ponies" on his tablet. He loves that show :)


No comments:
Post a Comment