
We just recently found out that we are expecting a bouncing curly-haired baby sometime around June 10. It's much better than the bouncing baby alien some believed Ben was pregnant with a few months ago. Although, judging from the ultrasound we got this week, it might just be an alien.
We got to watch the heartbeat and listen to it for a minute. The little Baby Chatterton was moving all over the place and wiggling its arms and legs (it just has nubs for now, but they are the cutest nubs I've ever seen). The doctor said that everything looks great, so we are happy about that. People have already been asking us about what we are going to name it. My little brother has started calling it Nubby, but hopefully that won't stick. We'll find out the gender mid-Januaryish and then we'll let the cat out of the bag about names:)
So there's our happy news. We couldn't be more excited about it. I haven't been sick at all and I'm almost done with the first trimester, so that is an added blessing. The decision we are dealing with now is where to put the baby when it makes its debut. We have a one-bedroom apartment, which means I don't have to worry about decorating a nursery for now (Yay!). My vote is to put the baby in the front room, but Ben is rooting for a crib in our walk-in closet. We'll let you know what we decide.
This may be what happens when you get married too fast. Or what happens when you love each other a lot and really want a baby.
5 comments:
lol...my prediction is that it is boy
So in reading the third paragraph about you not being sick and making it through the first trimester- I honestly couldn't tell whether it was Ben or Crystal doing the blogging.
-Brian
Yeah! Congrats you guys! I'm excited for the little squirt. My prediction is that its a baby! (as for the flavor I have no guesses towards a boy or girl)
As for weird names that stick, my oldest nephew's name is Jared Gibbons. We've called him Gibber since like day 3, and he's 10 years old now.
I'm loving this! I can't believe I didn't know about it until now!
I dare you to name one of your children Jacobugath.
...please don't take me seriously...
;)
Post a Comment