Here are a few pictures that I couldn't resist posting. Isn't Tommy just the cutest thing in the world?
Tommy with his new best friend, Wrinkles (yes, he named it himself). Wrinkles is a little stuffed dog that Tommy carries everywhere, sleeps with, hugs tight, and loves to pieces (literally).
Tommy watching as Ben mows the lawn. He wanted to go outside with Daddy so bad. He sat in front of that window and hit the glass until I took him upstairs for a bath.
We made a homemade version of Pop-Tarts. They disappeared in less than one day.
Tommy and Daddy in their matching church outfits. Thanks to Grandma Chatterton for making cords for Tommy.
3 comments:
Wait wait wait. Wrinkles? Ralph Wrinkles?
http://axecop.com/index.php/acepisodes/read/episode_4
I like that you're wearing a frilly apron while sporting homemade Pop Tarts. You domestic woman you.
For fun! I love the picture of Tommy. I just want to give him a hug!
Post a Comment