November and December have been very busy months, but hey have been great. We've been able to get outside a lot to play in the great weather and we have stayed home to hang out a lot, too.

Here is Tommy hanging out, watching his movie. He doesn't often just sit and watch a movie, but once in awhile he gets in the mood. I let him just sit back and relax since it gives me some time to relax or get some extra work done. I love this picture because he's eating his snack off his belly like a pregnant lady.

Tommy loves his cars more and more each day. He has recently started lining them up in rows and he gets a big thrill out of it. Sometimes he lines them up bumper-to-bumper (like above) and sometimes he gets more satisfaction when they are lined up side-to-side. He does actually play with the cars sometimes, but most of the time he enjoys lining them up on the TV, on the stairs, on the piano bench, or on the window sill. He's cute. I don't know where he learned to do this or if it's just a developmental thing like stacking. Either way, it's cute and he loves it.

We were privileged to enjoy a visit from Uncle Carson early in November. He was in Phoenix with some friends for a seminar so he stopped by. I only wish he could have stayed longer! We got to spend the afternoon talking and shopping at Walmart. We bought a Reeses' cake at Walmart that was truly delicious, although it wasn't nearly as peanut-buttery as I expected it to be. We love you, Carson, and we hope you come back to see us soon!

This is Tommy feeding Carson some cake. You know they are real buddies now.

Ben, myself, Carson, and Tommy. I don't know why Tommy has his mouth wide open.
We love to play outside in our backyard. On this day Tommy got the giggles because Ben kept throwing the ball on the ground really hard. Baby giggles are so infectious!

This is one of my all-time favorite family photos. It was taken the day after Christmas and I think we all look quite smashing.
Tommy loves to sit on the potty! Hopefully this means he'll be ready to potty-train sooner than later and that it will go easily. He begs me to sit on the potty and he can stay there for 30 minutes at a time. He'll use an entire roll of toilet paper to "wipe his bum," but I don't care. The other day Tommy even potty-trained his big stuffed monkey. He wanted a diaper put on the monkey, so Daddy did that, and then Tommy took the diaper off and promptly carried Monkey to the potty. Hopefully he'll follow in Monkey's footsteps soon!
This is a cute video of Tommy playing outside with Mommy. He also does some cute animal sounds and is generally a showoff.

Last, but not least, my most awesome haul this month. I paid $9.07 for all that. Yeah, baby!
1 comment:
I love the story of Tommy on the potty...I think that's probably a good sign that the potty training might go well. You'll have to let me know how that goes. And I am WAY impressed with your couponing shopping trip! You ROCK Crystal
Post a Comment