Thursday, February 24, 2011

Perfect Tranquility

Isn't that a scene that just melts your heart? I had to wake up Tommy early from his nap last week and this is what I walked into. He is such a little angel.
Often when I tell Tommy we are going in the car he gathers every toy he can possibly hold and brings them with us. I think this time he had Wrinkles, a bag of snacks, his fire truck, and about three other cars. Once he gets in the car he loses interest in most of it, but I think it's cute that he tries to plan ahead.
I gave Tommy a hair cut this week. The picture above is before and the picture below is after. I totally buzzed him! He looks much older with the new 'do', don't you think? I was so sad to see his curly locks go down the drain, but I know they will be back soon:)

1 comment:

Liz G. said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Where are his curls?!