Here are a few recent quotes from Tommy:
Daddy: "How much do you love your mommy?"
Mommy: "How much do you love your daddy?"
Tommy: "I like him two times with a baby."
A few days ago Tommy had a sick tummy, but he kept eating chocolate candies. He said, "Chocolate is making my tummy feel much better."
While driving around and looking at Christmas lights Tommy kept exclaiming, "Oh gee, that's a lot of lights!"
Here are a few cute videos of Tommy. The first is to show off how great he is at riding his bike now (he begs me every day to ride his bike) and the second is a silly laugh that he does when he is particularly delighted with something. Enjoy!
I don't think there is anything better than a picture of our angel sleeping. Makes me want to go to sleep just looking at how peaceful he is.

1 comment:
Tommy is most certainly an adorable little boy! And always so well behaved! (At least when I have seen him!)
Post a Comment