Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Child's Prayer

This video was too cute not to post immediately. You might have to turn up the volume, he is singing pretty softly.

Tommy has been an amazing big brother to Lily. He shares everything he has with her (crackers, cars, his movies) and he always wants to check on her when she is sleeping. Whenever he finds baby toys or her baby bows or shoes he gives them to her. He is constantly asking me things like, "Mom, does Baby Lily like monster trucks?" and, "Mom, does Baby Lily like Fruit Loops?" He wants her to like all the things that he likes and he wants to include her in everything he does. It warms my heart. I don't know what more I could ask for as a mom than to have my kids adore each other.

1 comment:

2PeopleInLove said...

Oh how sweet. Tommy and Lilly are such good looking kids! I can't wait to meet Lilly. Just wish we could see her sooner!