Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's a Good Thing We Have Two Arms...

...Because we have two kids who like to be held.
Here are some videos of Lily smiling and talking. She is the most sociable baby I have ever met. Anytime she catches my eye she starts talking and smiling. I love it. Also, she is in the 95th percentile for both height and weight. No surprise there. We make 'em big around here. I love chubby babies:)

3 comments:

2PeopleInLove said...

Such cute kids. She is just so stinking cute. I love how much she smiles. Is she always this happy?

Crystal said...

Your kids are so adorable, too! Yeah, she's a really happy baby. She loves to talk whenever she catches my eye. She's very social and very calm and happy. We love her so much:)

Unknown said...

I loved those videos. So sweet to hear her "talking"