Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

We love our Ben around here. He works hard every day to enable me to stay home with the kids. He wrestles Tommy and snuggles with Lily every chance he gets because he loves those kids so much. We are so lucky that he works at home so we get to see him often throughout the day. We tried to say thank you for all he does the best we could on Father's Day.

We started with breakfast in bed and presents. He got a card printed with pictures of him and the kids that Tommy signed. We also gave him a couple of tools and a really cool solar powered robot that he assembled with Tommy that afternoon. One of the things I love about Ben is that he actually gave ME a break on Father's Day. He took the kids all day and let me have a 2-hour nap. He kept saying all day, "What good is Father's Day if you can't spend it with your kids?" I think Ben is so amazing because I'll be honest, when Mother's Day or my birthday roll around I look forward to a break from the kids as part of my pampering. Ben spoils me on days when he should be spoiled, and for that and so much more, I love my man. Happy Father's Day, Sweetheart.
Tommy and Ben fixing the sink together.
Eating breakfast in bed together.
Ben and the Lil'.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Fer freakin' adorable.