This is what we have to say...
Um, I'd like to see these studies. (Also, love that you tagged this post "squee".)
Studies show that one cannot watch this movie without wanting to eat said baby.
This was SOOOOOO fun! Rich and I LOVED it! :) Such an infectious giggle...it made me want to spit a car at a baby and see if I could make them laugh.
lol. he is TOO cute!! Glad to have found your blog. :) and we'll be in AZ in 5 years or so. [after 3.5 hard Iowa winters...yeesh.] But I'm jealous of that sunshine! 120 degrees? sign me up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Um, I'd like to see these studies. (Also, love that you tagged this post "squee".)
Studies show that one cannot watch this movie without wanting to eat said baby.
This was SOOOOOO fun! Rich and I LOVED it! :) Such an infectious giggle...it made me want to spit a car at a baby and see if I could make them laugh.
lol. he is TOO cute!! Glad to have found your blog. :) and we'll be in AZ in 5 years or so. [after 3.5 hard Iowa winters...yeesh.] But I'm jealous of that sunshine! 120 degrees? sign me up!
Post a Comment