Last week we went to Denver to spend some time with the Chattertons. We spent Easter there (which also happened to be Dale's birthday, so that worked out well) and then hung out the rest of the week. We had a great time relaxing with the Chattertons and watching Tommy and his cousin, Rachel, get to know each other better. Rachel was really sweet to Tommy the whole week and wanted to do things just like him. Even though she is about 1 1/2 years older than Tommy she insisted on doing the same things that Tommy was doing: crawling, eating the same foods, and wearing the same color bib as he was. She did a good job sharing her toys and her grandparents with Tommy. We appreciate the Chattertons for watching Tommy while Ben and I went on a date one night and went to the temple a few nights later. I especially want to thank them for taking good care of him while I did my long run that week, and thanks to Dale for coming to pick me up when I hit my 16-mile-mark and couldn't walk another step! We had a great time playing at the park and visiting a museum in Denver, but our favorite times were spent just hanging around the house and chatting. We love you guys! Here are a few pics from the week:
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Our Trip to Denver
Last week we went to Denver to spend some time with the Chattertons. We spent Easter there (which also happened to be Dale's birthday, so that worked out well) and then hung out the rest of the week. We had a great time relaxing with the Chattertons and watching Tommy and his cousin, Rachel, get to know each other better. Rachel was really sweet to Tommy the whole week and wanted to do things just like him. Even though she is about 1 1/2 years older than Tommy she insisted on doing the same things that Tommy was doing: crawling, eating the same foods, and wearing the same color bib as he was. She did a good job sharing her toys and her grandparents with Tommy. We appreciate the Chattertons for watching Tommy while Ben and I went on a date one night and went to the temple a few nights later. I especially want to thank them for taking good care of him while I did my long run that week, and thanks to Dale for coming to pick me up when I hit my 16-mile-mark and couldn't walk another step! We had a great time playing at the park and visiting a museum in Denver, but our favorite times were spent just hanging around the house and chatting. We love you guys! Here are a few pics from the week:
Labels:
baby,
Chattertons,
Denver
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was the museum you visited the DAM?? That's my favorite in Denver . . . or the only one I've ever been to. Crystal, I'm so happy you're running a marathon! 16 miles - wowsas. Car was telling me that Tommy looks a bit like Clayton - I can definitely see it in some of these pictures! Love you.
Post a Comment