Thursday, January 26, 2012
Tommy and Lily
Here is a video I made of cute moments between Tommy and Lily. I don't know how Lily feels, but I know that Tommy absolutely adores his little sister. His first question every morning is, "Where is baby Lily?" He watches her closely and keeps me updated on how many eyes she has open. He gets so excited when she has two eyes open and proudly exclaims, "Mom, both her eyes are open!" He loves to play with her, tickle her, talk to her, ask her questions, and give her toys. I am so grateful that Tommy is intuitively gentle and kind to Lily. Let's hope that continues throughout his life:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Crystal! You have such cute kids. Congrats on the newborn! I love reading your blog and you seem like a wonderful mom. :)
I love that video so much I almost cried. Tommy is such a sweet little boy! Giving Lily the binkie was especially endearing!
Post a Comment