Friday, January 27, 2012

Venturing out of the Baby Cave

Tommy, Lily, and I have made a couple of successful trips to our neighborhood park, just the three of us. It feels good to be able to get both of my kids to and from the park without losing anyone.  I am so proud of Tommy for learning to ride his bike so well.  He can even handle himself pretty well going up and down hills.

Also, Tommy and I have started working out with Bob Harper.  Ben got me a couple of workout DVDs for Christmas since I won't be able to take Lily to the gym for a couple more months.  I'm grateful to be able to do some exercise already.  I've definitely got a lot of work to do to get back into shape!  It makes me feel good emotionally and physically to exercise and sweat a little bit.  Tommy loves to lift weights and stretch right along with me:)

2 comments:

Andrea Johnson said...

go Crystal go!

Jenny Allen said...

Yeah! Power woman! What a darling boy! You are teaching him to be soo healthy. Go you.