Ever since Lily was about four weeks old she has been on a fairly consistent schedule of pooping every 10 days. This is blissful, of course, until Poop Day. She inevitably blows out of her diaper and we have to change clothes, take baths, and sanitize her entire bedroom. I actually think it's a great tradeoff:) At least it only comes around every 10 days.
Back in June one afternoon I left Tommy downstairs to paint while I took Lily upstairs for a diaper change. When I returned downstairs to see Tommy's progress he excitedly pointed at this picture and said, "Mom look! I painted a blow up!" Then he looked at Lily and said, "Lily is a poopy baby."
3 comments:
That's hilarious!!!
That is sooo funny! I was worried that is was going to be real poop he painted with! haha!~
So funny! And I agree-- GENUIS! ;)
Post a Comment