Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Chatterton Update

We are having a little boy and we wanted to show off our most recent photos of him. This ultrasound was taken at 18 weeks. The picture on top is a profile shot and the one below is a top view of his head. He was scratching the back of his head when the doctor snapped this one. The third one is a view of him from the outside. I am now 22 1/2 weeks (about 5 months) along and definitely sporting a little baby bump. It's nice because I actually feel pregnant instead of just big and fat. The little guy kicks up a storm. He especially likes to kick Ben, which I think is hilarious.




7 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

aww cute!

Kevin & Amber said...

Congrats! That is awesome. You are really cute prego.

Nae said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you!!! :D

Shellie and Bryan said...

hey crystal! I'm so happy to have found your blog. Congrats on the marriage and the baby! You guys look so happy together. And your blog posts are hilarious. Keep in touch ;)

Crewton said...

Ok, so reading through your blog is HILARIOUS!!! I love it, love you, love your little baby!!! Crew can't wait to play with jigglypuff!

Eric & Andrea said...

Crystal, you're at 5 months?! You just look like you're trying to pooch your stomach out. I bet you're one of those lucky moms who doesn't get too prego and then immediately has her pre-baby body back. lucky! Plus Eric and I love you and you and Ben seem so happy :)

Unknown said...

You are so skinny, Crystal, from the picture you barely look pregnant!! I'm so glad to hear more from you, I hope we can stay in closer contact than we have 'til now.